Staff members are registered with the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority, PSIRA.
PSIRA is a statutory regulatory body that sets the industry standards for the registration and training of staff. Standards set are stringent. Active Integrated Security is compliant with PSIRA regulations.
CCTV Application Suggestions
- Overtly or covertly monitoring areas as a means of loss prevention
- Observe and record shoplifting activities and dishonest employees; thwart theft
- Monitor point-of-sale exceptions (cash register voids, over-rings, etc.) reducing cashier theft
- To compile recorded evidence against bogus accident claims, or theft and the likes
- Monitor merchandising displays in stores that may be hundreds of miles away
- Remote viewing
- Monitor halls, common areas or high-risk areas to ensure public/employee safety
- Monitor hazardous work areas
- Ensure the security of parking facilities
- Remote Observation
- MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Check stock on store shelves
- Monitor production lines
- Train employees
- Demonstrate management’s due diligence towards protecting employees, clients and visitors
- Minimize litigation and negative publicity
- SECURITY TOOLS
- Monitor sensitive areas where infrequent activities occur (i.e. confidential records, safes, etc.)
- Walk-a-Beat by programming a moving camera to pan, tilt and zoom within a defined pattern
- Integrate with access control systems to provide video of persons entering and leaving the premises
- Network video recording on alarm
- Network video and audio streaming
Quality remote monitoring we offer here at Active Integrated Security
With high-speed Internet and technological advancements, trained security professionals can now monitor thousands of CCTV cameras remotely. Working in pleasant and stimulating environments and supported by sophisticated software, these security professionals are experts in remote monitoring.
The era of the lone (and expensive) on-site security guard dozing in front of a bank of flickering screens is over.